Throughout history, the crow has been associated with both positive and negative symbolic meanings. The most common are:
- Life magic; mystery of creation
- Destiny, personal transformation, alchemy
- Higher perspective
- Being fearless, audacious
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Trickster, manipulative, mischevious
Other traditional meanings associate the crow with bad omen, death, and dark witchcraft. The crow also carries the power of prophetic insight and symbolizes the void or core of creation.
Not only for Halloween!
It's been a while for me to create a crow or a raven.
I wanted to make it Whimsical yet easy to wear and combine with other necklaces.
As usual. Made from the very beginning from sterling silver sheet.
Every tiniest detail is a puch of my hammer.
Note shiny stars on his hat!
I hope you will enjoy!