The Bear Totem for all who need it.
Substantial yet Airy.
100% handmade bear's heard has been placed inside the flower.
Petals are adorned with hand pierced leaves.
She hangs on a long chain, but can be adjusted to your needs.
The focal is finished in soft matte patina, only the nose and silver granules are shiny.
A beautiful reminder of what matters and who you are if bear is your spirit animal. 💚
By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces